Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
BACK ORDER - Shipping w/c 10th May 2021 [updated 05/05/2021].
Delivery: £5 for up to four taps/bundles. Does not include beer.
Looking for the perfect pint of draught beer at home? Invest in a Deluxe Mini-Cask / Mini-Keg Tap to get more from your five-litre mini-casks and mini-kegs!
Using 16g CO₂ cartridges to push food-grade neutral gas into the mini-cask or mini-keg via the top vent, the Deluxe Tap keeps beer inside opened mini-casks and kegs fresh for over two weeks by creating top-pressure with CO₂ rather than oxygen, while also allowing you to use the regulator to adjust the amount of pressure in the vessel and get the perfect pint every time.
Instructions & FAQ - please read before purchase:
CO₂ CARTRIDGE SAFETY INFORMATION:
- Non-threaded design.
- High pressure: 16g of liquid food-grade Carbon Dioxide (CO₂) per cartridge.
- Only approved for use with Mini-Cask / Mini-Keg Tap. Follow all instructions.
- DO NOT PUNCTURE - breaching cartridges outside of Mini-Cask / Mini-Keg Tap risks freezing gas burns. Seek medical advice immediately if puncture occurs.
- Only remove from Mini-Cask / Mini-Keg Tap when fully depleted.
- Only dispose of when empty. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Storage and operating temperature: 3°C - 50°C (max). Storage or use outwith these temperatures risks explosion.
- Not suitable for air transport.
Produced in Germany by Fass-Frisch GmbH.